quarta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2010

Uma amorosa descrição

Seguidamente transcrevo um texto da rica filha, que foi resultado de um trabalho para a disciplina de inglês, em que ela faz uma pequena descrição do mano.

He doesn't look a lot like me, dispite the fact that is my brother, he isn't like me in any way, but for two siblings, we do get along great.
He's so shy when he's around other people, it's embarassing to see. We have a lot of inside jokes that our friends don't get and sometimes he pretends he doesn't either just because he's afraid our jokes are stupid.
Our parents usually say that having their children getting along this great is a blessing. I couldn't agree more. He might be my younger brother, but I look up to him a lot. He's a great, unique person, a boy like there aren't many.
He's always quiet, miding his own business, he hate dreamma and he's not interested in gossip. Being so quiet, sometimes is a bad thing.. People think he's rude when he's not nice and smiley, but he doesn't do that on purpose, it just takes a while to get to now him.
Apart from that, he's a really good soccer player abd he's to cocky about his english. He likes to correct me and saving his better than me. We never figth. He's my little brother and I really really like him.

Ana Cláudia

Comentário do professor:
A lovely description
Nota:
15

Sem comentários: